There have been a few changes at Lincoln Road Medical Practice due to several retirements and a merger from Arahura Medical Practice on Barrington Street. After a lot of hard work, employing some new doctors and spending some time getting to know our patients we are really starting to hit our stride! Yes, the rumours are true, we are rebuilding and hope to be moved into our new site at 30 Lincoln Road by the end of 2016.
- We have plenty of capacity for new patients!
- We provide a full General Practice Service in the Spreydon/Halswell area
- Under 13’s are free from the 1st of July, that includes ACC visits
- Under 21 sexual health consultations are free
- We are happy to see casual (non-enrolled) school aged children for ACC visits for FREE (not including Xrays). This means that if you have a school accident you can bring them right on down. We have a “Hot Doc” available to take acutes so you probably won’t have to wait too long.
We have a range of doctors on board who specialise in a variety of medical and mental health issues from babies, children and teenagers through to adults and the elderly. So although we hope your problems are minor, we are skilled and experienced in dealing with the big things as well.